January 7, 2017

Merry Christmas from the Elf

Think of all the simple, fun things you can create with ribbon!  Really Reasonable Ribbon's current challenge #155 is Anything Goes.  For a scrappin' Christmas gift swap, I received an embossing folder with great witch's feet.  Probably because I was in the midst of making Christmas cards, I started seeing elve's feet....so here is my card with elve's feet and silky skirt ruffle made from ribbon.  Also on my to-do list are princess feet and bride's feet.

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, Camille. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your sweet and super creative card in our challenge. We love seeing your creations, and hope that you will join us again soon.
    Many blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

    P.S. I have another fun challenge blog where you're welcome to link up. I'd love having you play along there as well. Come and join the fun.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea to make elves feet! Super cute! My sister teaches in Sahuarita at the elementary school! So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!